Pedro’s Palm Cove Fishing Packs are available from the Palm Cove Holiday Park.
The team on site are super friendly. Upon pickup, simply show your Pedro’s email booking confirmation and a driver’s license.
They’ll be sure to help you on your way.
Pedro’s Pickup/return hours are from 8:30am to 5:30pm seven days a week.
For extended hires & a FREE Bait, take advantage of our delivery service…
Pedro’s Delivery Service Option
We deliver to your accommodation and provide return pickup.
- Self-pickup and return to the Palm Cove Holiday Park opposite the jetty!
- 1 x rod (height 6’10”) two piece, with a 4000-size reel & 15-30 lb mono line
- Hand line 40lb
- One fishing chair with built-in rod holder.
- Soft tackle bag organizer
- Tackle box includes various size hooks, sinkers & swivels. Wire trace and float.
- Fishing knife, bent nose pliers & lip grips.
- Chopping board, tape measure
- Main storage bucket 20 Lt, plus nesting bait bucket 10 Lt
- A basic first aid kit
- Extra adult rods @ $20 each. A one-off cost for the duration of hire
- Kids rods @ $10 each for the duration of hire.
- Bait @ $7.50 per pack. Prawn, Squid and Pilchard
- Extra chairs again available upon booking @ $10 per chair for the duration of hire
Best fishing times:
Firstly, Dusk and Dawn are especially scenic times. These same times also offer an increase chance of action!
The first hour of tidal movement, from high to low and also from low to high are also good times to be soaking a bait!
Finally, look at your tide guide if you happen to find the tide patterns just mentioned coincide with dusk or dawn. Get in, get on!
As a visitor to Tropical North Queensland, for your ultimate safety we simply and strongly advise you fish from a jetty or wharf, where you can fish day or night with confidence knowing you are up high and safe from the water’s edge.
Catch fish or not, we hope that a Pedro’s pack can provide an experience of the pastime that is fishing. A chance to get back to nature, relax and enjoy some quality time with family and friends!
Jetty/wharf fishing presents a range of fish to be caught. From young reef species to pelagic fish, small reef shark/ray. Structure draws fish life!
No License Required
A license is not required at any of our recommended locations, which are outside green zone protected areas.