Palm Cove Self Pickup Packs are available from The Palm Cove Holiday Park and Participating Hotels
Self pickup options do not include delivery or bait.
Bait is easily purchased from the caravan park reception, conveniently located directly across from the Palm Cove Jetty. please take cash as they do not accept card.
The team on site are super friendly. On pickup, simply show your Pedro’s email booking confirmation and they’ll be sure to help you on your way.
Opening hours there, are from 8am to 6pm seven days a week.
Participating Hotels Hold Our Palm Cove Self Pickup Packs.
Conveniently, not only carry our Palm Cove Self Pickup packs but will also take your booking directly. All that’s left for you to do is to grab your gear, purchase your choice of bait from the Caravan Park reception directly on the way to the fishing jetty.
On return, if we could please ask you to give the bucket, board & knife a quick rinse.
A freshwater tap is located on the jetty near the fire hose, a great hand washing station!
- Self pickup and return to the Palm Cove Holiday Park opposite the jetty!
- 1 x rod (height 6’10”) two piece, with a 4000 size reel & 30 lb mono line
- Hand line 40lb
- One fishing chair with built-in rod holder
- Soft tackle bag organiser
- Tackle box includes various size hooks, sinkers & swivels. Wire trace and a float.
- Fishing knife & bent nose pliers.
- Chopping board, tape measure
- Main storage bucket 20 Lt, plus nesting bait bucket 10 Lt
- A basic first aid kit
- Printed tide guide and fish guide
- Mobile friendly, local fishing info, locations, fish guide and more
- Extra adult rods @ $10 each. A one off cost for the duration of hire
- Kids rods @ $5.00 each for the duration of hire
- A variety of popular BAIT is avaialable for purchase @ the caravan park reception. Please take cash as they do not accept card.
Catch fish or not, we hope that a Pedro’s pack can provide an experience of the pastime that is fishing. A chance to get back to nature, relax and enjoy some quality time with family and friends!